Thursday, June 16, 2011

Eye Candy Anthro

This idea was originally formulated by Jessica of Delicatseen. I love her blog for many reasons, and this was a feature that i thoroughly enjoyed. I am a wedding photographer, and I am usually perusing different websites and blogs and i often come across people who are arrayed in anthro. They usually wear them for their engagement sessions. I always want to share these images, esp when these photos are as great as the ones i discovered today. So i am starting a new feature on my blog that i thoroughly enjoy. I will call it 'eye candy anthro' or perhaps 'arrayed in anthro'.

What do you think?

For today s' feature, the prospective bride is wearing the: Across The Land Dress . The black version that she's wearing is sold out online.

Please check out Brooke Images for more pics:
Here is the green version.

No comments:

Post a Comment