Friday, May 27, 2011

Fling Wide

Ah, Anthro, you promised this major mark down and all i bought were the two caprice blouses. I don't regret it, they are on their way to me from Idaho. But i thought there were going to be MAJOR mark downs. I am still watching the Araca Pencil Skirt and I will have it!!!

But for now, enjoy these litle dibs and dabbles of me at work.

TODAY: Anthro earrings and anthro shirt. I don't remember what it's called but i bought it on sale at the 14th walnut store. Anthro earrings as well.





This is yesterday, forever 21 shirt and anthro necklace. I was also wearing a vintage anthro skirt but not shown in picture.


and the days previous:



h&m sweater



caprice blouse, bought at full price, but pa to $19



arden B skirt



anthro tights



h&M shirt



anthro belt



ann taylor skirt



anthro shirt



anthro necklace



anthro belt

No comments:

Post a Comment